Girls I Really Like: Viviana Volpicella

Check the style of this Italian fashion icon

 
Former Anna Dello Russo assistant this stylish woman is now a freelance fashion stylist. It´sa star in streetstyle blogs and besides being an architect it’s in the fashion industry that she finds happiness.

 
Viviana is super stylishand I honestly love all her looks. She works as a solo consultantnow and as International Fashion Contributor for VogueBrazil.


What I like the most about her is the ability of knowing how to use the latest trends without looking ridiculous. She is not beauty perfect but the way she dresses and the way she presents herself makes all the difference.


Take a look!














 

 

2 comments:

  1. She has great style.
    check out my latest post http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black shoes she is wearing in the first photo!

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete