Remember this? Eva Mendes and the Dior white dress

I’m starting today a new subject called Remember this? It’s a collection of posts where I will try to select pictures of looks that made history, or at least have a history in my memory.

My intention is to select outfits that were good enough to be remembered. I hope you enjoy it and somehow agree with my choices.


So for this first post my choice goes to this beautiful Eva Mendes´s white dress. This stunning moment happened in the 2009 Golden Globes red carpet and still today is considered one of the most beautiful dresses. Everything was perfect, the white Dior dress on Eva´s latin skin, the turquoise necklace, the way her hair was pulled...


For me it's definitely a look to remember and to admire.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment