Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing ft. Florence Welch

A new section I’m starting today only about music. I will post the music that at the moment is running through my veins, that makes me dream, chill, imagine everything is possible. No matter if sad, funny, techno or rock and roll music is one of life´s best gems.

I love Florence and the machine and Florence Welch in particular. If you read my blog you know she is one of the “Girls I really like” section. This music with the new dance music phenomenon, Calvin Harris, is awesome. Makes me wanna dance, roll my body and my head and just spin around. How good is this? Great!
 
You took my heart and you held it in your mouth
And, with a word all my love came rushing out
And, every whisper, it's the worst, emptied out by a single word
There is a hollow in me now…”
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment