Jessica Biel pink wedding dress

When we look at a wedding picture the first thing we put our eyes on is at the bride´s dress. No matter if the bride is beautiful or ugly, slim or fat, attention is always turned into the dress. Now multiply this fact when the bride is rich and famous!

As you know Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel got marry a couple of days ago and I came across the cover of People Magazine that has the picture of the beautiful couple. At first I wasn’t sure if it was a real picture of the wedding, when I realized it was I spent some good seconds looking and Jessica without quite knowing what to think. A pink dress? Pink?? I have never imagined Jessica choosing a pink wedding dress with plenty of tulle to make a whole class of ballerina’s dresses.

I always think Jessica would be gorgeous on her wedding day. Probably wearing some dramatic and at the same time femme fatal Ellie Saab or Valentino dress. Not a romantic Cinderella pink dress.
To prove my point I post some pictures of Jessica’s most perfect looks. She could have done any of them right? In white of course….







No comments:

Post a Comment