Lisbon Fashion Week: My choices

After another edition of Lisbon Fashion Week I leave you with favorite moments and my this year favorites. Enjoy!

Filipe Faísca: It's a love-hate relationship, sometimes I love his collections sometimes I don’t! This collection has some pieces that are not so great but others are amazing, like the ruffle dresses.
















Lidija Kolovrat: I particularly like this collection a lot. In a more avant-garde style I pretty much consider this year´s collection very much usable. Love the movements and the colors intensity.













Nuno Gama: I loved the t-shirts with the Lisbon theme. The collection is beautiful and once again super original!









Cia Maritima: Not everyone is able to dress one of these models, but the collection was top. I particularly love the one piece swimsuits.
















Luis Buchinho: It is, perhaps, the most feminine collection of this Lisbon Fashion Week. I especially like the structural forms, and the printings of this collection.

 




















Miguel Vieira: The designer opted for the color and it was a safe bet. I like the elegance of the silhouettes.









 
 

Nuno Baltazar: My favorite of this Lisbon Fashion Week. I love the entire collection. The prints, the combination of the pieces, the models. I can see any of these models in a celebrity body. Five Stars!!


 






























Os Burgueses: I honestly wasn’t expecting such a cool collection. They are talented for sure but it’s the speed they are growing as designers that surprises me. Still rookies in the fashion business they rocked with this lovely collection.



















 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment