Gel nail home kits

Have you tried it?




You will probably think I´m silly but I only now realize that there are home kits for gel nails!

Not that I’m crazy for gel nails, actually I use the traditional nail polish because I’m lazy and I have no patience to go to the salon. I do my nails at home and I can pretty much say I do a good job LOL

Of course that one thing that pisses me of is that the normal nail polish doesn’t last long so when I found out that it’s possible to buy gel nail kits I was curious… I wonder if any of you have ever tried it and does it work??

I found some kits online but I have no idea which ones are really good. Let me know if you know anything about it!




Kiss Gel Polish Color Gel Starter System

(Here)


 
 

Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit

(Here)






Super Deluxe SensatioNail Starter Kit

(Here)



 
 

Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Set

(Here)



 
 

Nails4´US home kit gel polish

 

(Here)




 
 

Sally Hansen Salon InstaGel Strips

 

(Here)






1 comment:

  1. Nunca experimentei nem em casa nem fora xD Também uso o verniz normal!
    Mas se comprares, adorava saber a tua opinião :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete