“LAPIS” collection


Purificacion Garcia jewels





As you know I love jewels and I have so many things that my mindset is being a little different lately.

I’m in a mood to buy only things that end up being really unique and with a different design.
It’s the same old story… what’s more important? Quality or quantity? I can’t really give a straight answer but lately I’ve been finding myself more selective.
With this I show you these amazing pieces from Purificacion Garcia. This lapis collection has gold-plated jewels with a tubular piece contrasting in lapis lazuli.
 


 















 

5 comments:

  1. O anel é mesmo muito bonito :)

    Instax 210 giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, não são de todo o meu estilo =P

    http://tehteh25.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu gosto da ideia de optar por acessórios mais ousados.
    Beijinhos!
    Mari
    http://themarielement.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adooorei. .Um beijo

    www.dicasparatodas.com.br

    ReplyDelete