Muu Handbags

100% Portuguese handmade

 
 
I found Muu almost 10 years ago when I was walking in El Corte Ingles mall and bumped into a gorgeous brown leather bag that ended up in my closet!

I will never forget it because the bag was really expensive, I remember it was a little over 300 euros and that time was completely crazy for me to spend so much money in a bag.
Luckily it was almost Christmas time and I decided to ask my parents and grandparents to give me money instead of a present so I could buy something I was wanting so badly. Guess what? I bought the bag! LOL
Anyway the bag is still in a great shape, still wearable and in a perfect condition. Besides the great quality of the materials, the design is gorgeous, trendy and super creative. You need to see and if possible to touch and smell one of these bags to understand what I am really talking about.
Meanwhile check some pictures and visit the Muu website.

 


















 

10 comments:

  1. Não fazia ideia que a Muu era portuguesa :)

    instax mini 25 giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portugal a entrar no mercado eheh Adorei as malas, são mesmo giras :)

    http://photographybyvania.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. São todas tão giras que torna a escolha difícil ;)

    beijinhos
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. esta é aquela marca wue está a dar uma bolsinha com a vogue não é? confesso que acho que não escolhia nenhuma das que mostras para mim. mas vou cuscar o site =P

    http://tehteh25.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tão lindas o que deixa a escolha difícil.Adorei tuas escolhas Ana
    Beijos e um punhado de sorrisos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Como não amar bolsas? Adorei as que você escolheu, uma mais linda que a outra.
    Beijos

    www.blogluanafreitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. não conhecia a marca, mas adorei as malas! :)

    ReplyDelete