Men You Shouldn’t Ignore: Ethan Hawke

To write about Ethan Hawke is like going back to a teen diary, an album of memories of my adolescence. While all the girls were crazy about Tom Cruise I used to dream with this shy actor with an awkward style.

Ethan was one of the main actors in the movie of my life, the “Dead Poets Society”. A movie that touched me as no other did.

“Reality bites”, was another movie that I keep in my favorite ones. A movie about love, friendship, and youth, with the good and the bad things of that generation. Ethan was gorgeous, his crazy hair, his relaxed style and a super cute smile glued me to the TV.


Then “Before Sunrise”, damn how I loved this movie. A couple that met in a trip and fell in love, both living in different continents, etc etc. A typical love story that made me cry like crazy.


Ethan is not the same cute kid anymore, now he is a handsome man, with 42 years old and 4 kids. But he keeps the he same shy smile and the cool relaxed style I used to love.







The Dead Poets Society


 
Reality bites



Before sunrise



With his first wife, the actress Uma Thurman



With his actual wife Ryan Shawhuges


 

Magazine covers 





 


 


 

8 comments:

  1. Nice post!!
    kisses!

    www.sunnypatri.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him!!!! Thanks for stopping by the blog! xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He definitely is SUPER attractive!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics! So cool:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree and I love the pictures!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pero que guapísimo es!!!
    Un beso!

    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So. attractive.

    www.carefulfeet.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. he has great acting potential, I think he still has a great part in him to play:) I actually haven't watched Before Sunrise yet just the sequel but I must see it because I loved the second part so much!
    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete