Who’s your celebrity crush?



Let’s change the subject a little bit? Sometimes it’s cool to write about something different and silly.

Everyone has or had a celebrity crush, it’s normal as human beings to have platonic crushes during our life, more often when we are teenagers off course, but even as adults what’s the problem on having a crush for a musician that we love or an actor that we admire?

Last weekend I had the chance to watch one of the movies I had on my “to watch list”, it’s from last year and I was wanting to watch it for some time, first because it was directed by Tom Ford (and I loved his first movie so I was super curious about this new one), second because the lead actor is Jake Gyllenhaal, my big crush for long time! I try to watch every movie he does, not only because I think he is super gorgeous and sexy, but also because I love his talent and the fact that a lot of the movies he chooses to make are not necessarily blockbusters and he invests a lot of his time on indie films. Plus he really looks like a cool guy!

My other long time crush, this time music wise, is Chris Martin, the Coldplay singer. Not only Coldplay is my favorite band ever, and maybe this fact contributes a lot for my crush, I love his voice, his personality (from what I know from the media) and because I think he is super cute. I can’t say he is beautiful, but he is a charming man that is getting better and better with age actually.

I would love to know about your celebrity crushes, I bet you have or had it because who never had a platonic love for a famous person? I’m looking forward for your comments with curiosity…. lol



Para variar um bocadinho de tema, hoje escrevo um post bastante diferente do habitual. É normal ter um fraquinho por um ou outro famoso, faz parte do lado platónico e sonhador do ser humano. Claro que quando somos mais jovens é mais habitual termos paixonites agudas por famosos, mas mesmo depois de adultas qual é o mal em ter um crush platónico por um cantor que adoras, ou um actor que admiras? 
No passado fim – de-semana vi em casa um dos filmes que estava na minha lista de To dos, é um filme já do ano passado realizado pelo Tom Ford, Animais Nocturnos, e estava na minha lista por duas razoes: já tinha visto o primeiro filme realizado pelo Tom Ford e tinha gostado e estava super curiosa com este novo filme, e em segundo lugar porque o protagonista é o meu crush de sempre, o actor Jake Gyllenhaal. Tenho por hábito ver todos os filmes em que ele participa não so por ser um belíssimo actor, por escolher muitas vezes fazer filmes que fogem um pouco ao mais comercial, e por ser lindo!! Sempre o achei super giro, sexy e com ar de bom rapaz.
O meu outro crush de sempre, desta vez na Música, é o Chris Martin, vocalista dos Coldplay. Para além de ser a minha banda favorita, e talvez seja a maior das razoes deste meu crush, adoro a voz dele, a personalidade (daquilo que conheço pelos media claro) e depois é super fofo e um giraço. Não é lindo mas tem um charme incrível e com aquela voz confesso que não resistia.
Adorava saber quais são os vossos crushes, sejam antigos ou recentes, se é que têm… embora eu não acredito que nenhuma ou nenhum de vocês nunca tenho tido um fraquinho por uma celebridade. Aguardo os vossos comentários com curiosidade...


Actor Crush - Jake Gyllenhaal








Musician Crush - Chris Martin 













5 comments:

  1. Ahhh so many cuties :)
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2018/01/how-to-buy-designer-bags-for-discount.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vixi, tenho tantos crushs espalhados por aí... kkkkkkkkkkkkk.

    Beijo!
    Cores do Vício

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have to admit that there is nobody from the celebs I have a crush :) Nevertheless the men you share here are definitely eye-candys and the women are all beautiful!
    With love from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete