December Shopping List



Hey there! So, it’s time for my monthly list. Yes I did buy a lot last December but in my own defense many of these things were also Christmas presents.

Well as you can see I didn’t get many clothes. I got a couple of pieces I wanted like a couple of sweaters (it’s never enough right?), a pair of black pants and some shirts, but rather than that mostly of these items are accessories.

My friends and family know me well enough so they normally offer me jewelry, bags, scarves. They make sure it’s something I will definitely like and for sure everything related to accessories there are no changes to fail!

Hope you like it!




Olá meninas! Mais uma vez cá está a minha lista mensal. Gastei algum dinheiro em Dezembro mas em minha própria defesa algumas destas peças foram presentes de Natal.
Como podem ver não comprei muita roupa. Comprei algumas peças que de facto queria, como mais algumas camisolas (nunca são demais), um par de calças pretas e algumas camisas. Para além disso o que mais vão ver aqui são acessórios!
Os meus amigos e família conhecem-me suficientemente bem para terem o hábito de me oferecer no Natal bijuteria, malas, lenços. Têm o cuidado de me oferecer algo que sabem que vou gostar e de facto tudo o que tenha a ver com o mundo dos acessórios as hipóteses de falharem são mínimas. 
Esperem que gostem! bjs



DECEMBER SHOPPING LIST





















































































11 comments:

  1. Que seleção mais linda! Babei nas peças!

    Beijo!
    Cores do Vício

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quanta coisa! Amei o primeiro tênis e esse colar do mundo é uma gracinha <3
    Um beijão,
    Gabs | likegabs.blogspot.com ❥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing list, so lovely items. Great post dear, so nice and interesting, love it!
    Have a nice day! ♥

    New review post is on my blog. ♥
    Visit me here: http://thestoryofagothic.blogspot.rs/
    Maleficent ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Só coisas maravilhosas! Mas assim que bati o olho na mala da Bimba y Lola, apaixonei-me!

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE // Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obrigado :D

    Adorei as tuas escolhas. A mala da BYL é muito linda :D O colar da PArfois vale super a pena :D Tenho-o em prata!

    NEW #DRESSTOIMPRESS POST | COATS ARE THE BEST PIECES ON SALE! Know how to choose yours.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stylish list, I really like the world necklace!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanta coisinha boa! Adorei a mala da zara, as sweaters todas e aquele colar lindo ("matilda wonderlust") <3
    Beijinhos, The Fancy Cats | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'm impressed by the beautiful pieces you got new in December! You are so right - one can never own enough sweaters and I like what you have chosen also in this context so much. The jewellery is so lovely and tasteful: true eyecandys!
    With love, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh myyyy....you've chosen some chic and great pieces. So tempting!!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete