In Love with… Criminal Damage Tees



A new brand for my "it" list


I love when I find a brand that I didn’t know about and that catches my attention at first sight.

 
I found Criminal Damage navigating through Asos and I fell in love with the t-shirts. I immediately checked on their website, and I figured out that all the products are as cool as the t-shirt so if you stop by there check the other stuff.
Criminal Damage is a British brand, born in London and is a typical street wear brand, modern, urban, and with a very graphic expression.
Check some of my favorite Tees.



3 comments:

  1. Sugestões bem giras ;)

    Beijinhos e uma óptima semana
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. São mesmo cool! Queria a última :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww adorei sao msm o tipo de tshirts que gosto *.*

    Adorei os teus post e com certeza vou te seguir.
    Bjinho

    Http://makeupbymermaids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete