Monday, 22 December 2014

My Christmas Tag

Check my first tag post! Yay!



Hello there, here is my first tag post. Check my answers and get to know me a little bit more!


I want to thank Susana, from the blog Made by Uss that tagged me into this challenge. I don’t ever do this kind of things but I love her blog and she is a sweetie so here it is…

Rules:
1: Say thanks to the blog that challenged you

2: Answer the 12 questions.
3: Challenge 12 bloggers do to this tag post

Let´s go…

1: Artificial or natural Christmas tree?
Artificial, it’s not easy to find natural trees and I’m against the tree cuts only for the season

 


2:
Christmas with snow or sun?
I like it with cold but sunny

3: Wait for the morning or open presents in the 24 at midnight?
I’ve always opened at the 24th at midnight what is a little odd to my husband, in America they open the presents in the 25th.

4: Which movie you love to watch in Christmas?
I think the one I´ve watched the most was “home alone” but we try to stay chatting instead of watching TV.

5:
Christmas Songs in the mall while shopping. Yes or no?
Nooooo it get on my nerves!!

6:
Whats your Christmas look? Pajamas or dress all pretty?
I like to dress all pretty and normally it’s a day I like to wear something new.

7:
What is your favorite christmas food?
I love the codfish, so traditional here in Portugal, but I also love turkey.

8: what’s your Christmas wish this year?
I told more or less what i would like to get, but like everyone the most important thing is having my love ones with me and safe.

 


9: You plan in advance your Christmas shopping or is always in the last  minute?
I plan but I end up always leaving one or two for the last minute

10: Do you dress as Santa?
No but maybe one days if I have kids

11: What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Last Christmas from Wham

12: Where are you spending your Christmas?
With my close family at my parents house.

And here are the blogs challenged for this tag!! Tcharammmmm

 
 
Beleza deMulher & Mãe 
A Gata deSaltos Altos 
My Kind of Joy 
Cosa Mi Metto 
Sara LookBook 
Chrissabella 

 

9 comments:

  1. Muito castiça esta TAG


    tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei muito das tuas respostas.
    Realmente deve ser um bocadinho confuso para o teu marido abrirem as prendas à meia noite :)

    Muito obrigada pela nomeação querida! Se não te importares, vou te responder por email, sim? (vou já enviar).

    Beijinho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me ha gustado mucho este post!! un besazo! te espero en mi blog!

    www.ShoesAndBasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading this post. I too like Home alone. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, christmas songs too get on my nerves when I hear them while shopping :p I thought I was the only one!! But it was so so good to know more about you! :) Just like you, even I love turkey for xmas :) <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really in love with this post!!

    http://rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. obrigado pela nomeação já respondi a esta tag a semana passada,,
    http://belezademulheremae.blogspot.pt/2014/12/tag_20.html
    beijinhos:)
    http://belezademulheremae.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete