The Swarovski Swans




This is not the first time I write, here in the blog, about my love / hate relationship with Swarovski, if I can put it this way ...

To say that I hate the brand is exaggerated and unfounded because I have two Swarovski pieces which I love. When I say love / hate it is more because Swarovski jewelry is not my style, and for that reason rarely gets my attention, but when it does I fall in love.

The first time It happened to me was with the Spiral ring. This ring was a hit!  It even appeared in a Justin Timberland music video, on the finger of a girl… off course! I remember it was sold out for some time.

 


                                                                            Spiral ring

 
Then last year I bought a necklace with a Greek eye from a collection made in partnership with Miranda Kerr. I remember seeing the necklace in some advertisements and falling in love!



Greek eye necklace



This year Swarovski surprises me again with the Swan collection (the symbol of the brand) in which my favorite piece is a necklace with a pink gold thread with a black swan. The all collection is beautiful but this specific necklace is blowing my mind.
You can see the whole collection in Swarovski website, but I will post the black swan pieces in the pictures because they are absolutely my favorite. 



Já falei em tempos, aqui no blog, sobre a minha relação amor/ódio com a Swarosvski, se assim se pode dizer…

Dizer que odeio a marca, é exagerado e sem fundamento até porque tenho duas peças Swarovski que adoro. Quando falo em amor/ódio é mais porque de facto as jóias swarovski não são bem o meu estilo, e por essa razão raramente me chamam a atenção, mas quando acontece fico mesmo apaixonada.

Aconteceu-me primeiro com o anel espiral, foi um anel muito falado e fez imenso sucesso até porque aparecia num videoclip do Justin Timberland, no dedo de uma miúda claro!

Depois foi o ano passado, quando comprei um colar com um olho grego de uma colecção feita em parceria com a Miranda Kerr. Lembro-me de ver o colar em algumas publicidades e de ficar apaixonada!

Este ano a Swarovski volta a surpreender-me com a colecção Cisne (o símbolo da marca) da qual destaco uma peça, um colar com um fio dourado rosa e um cisne negro. A colecção é toda ela muito gira mas este colar é mesmo uma peça que me anda a dar a volta à cabeça.

Podem ver toda a colecção no site da Swarovski, mas aqui vou colocar apenas as peças com o cisne negro porque são definitivamente as minhas favoritas.










7 comments:

  1. Sem dúvida alguma :P eheh

    Adorei o anel e o colar com o olho! Muito, muito giro :D

    NEW TIPS POST | FRINGE? WHY NOT? ARE NO DRAMA. :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. até gostei do colar com o cisne :) mas a verdade é que não usaria nenhuma das peças desta marca ahaha, acho que não vão de encontro ao meu estilo nem um bocadinho

    beijinhos

    http://umacolherdearroz.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Já eu, quando entro numa loja Swarovski é uma perdição!


    Isabel Sá
    Brilhos da Moda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mas gente, que peças maravilhosas! *_____*
    Babei!

    Beijo!
    Cores do Vício

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it can happen that we love and hate a brand at the same time :) But what you show of Swarovski here is definitely beautiful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, I really like the necklaces!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Acho que esta nova coleção resulta melhor em forma de colar do que em anéis.
    Beijinhos,

    A Maiazita

    ReplyDelete