Couples that don’t match up!

Celebrity couples who style are completely diferente


Real love doesn’t care about beauty or style but there are couples who actually have very little in common, at least apparently.

Not that I’m against it, not at all, but I was wanting to start the week writing about something different today, so I picked some famous couples that at first sight doesn’t make the perfect match.
 
 
Jenniffer Lawrence and Chris Martin: I really like them both, specially him (of course) but it’s weird to see this couple together. We know that Chris Martin likes pretty women but Jenniffer seems too young for Chris, and when I talk about it I mean maturity wise. They just don’t match for me!
 
Sean Penn and Charlize Theron: I must say Charlize is probably, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful women in the world. Sean Penn is definitely not a man I would see her with. She looks much more sophisticated and I don’t know why but he always looks angry and grouchy.
 
 

Salma Hayek & Francois Henri-Pinault: We only need to look at them together right? A latina bombshell with a French business man? Sorry don’t match!
 
 
Mary-Kate Olsen & Olivier Sarkozy: Besides the age difference these two are so so different. She will always have that “it girl” look, while he looks like her high school friend dad. It’s just weird.
 
 
Lady Gaga & Taylor Kinney: Probably because she always looks like a clown I would typical see her more with a Marilyn Manson kind of guy. Taylor Kinney seams too pretty and clean for her but apparently they are getting married so…


Robert Pattison and FKA Twigs: She can be a lovely girl but she is weird! I mean he has that British pretty boy look I would never imagine him to fancy a girl like her. But he looks happy though!
 
 

Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge: She is a style icon, one of my favorite actually, and he looks like a bum sometimes. However we all know that British it girls love these guys: hat, ripped clothes, and messy hair. I think it’s more like a rock n´roll attraction even though he is an actor.
 
 
Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden: I always had the feeling Cameron Diaz´s boyfriends never match with her. I’m thinking about Justin Timberland, Jared Leto or Matt Dillon… however Benji Madden is the most unlikely so far but guess he is the one she married to!
 
 

 

10 comments:

  1. Ok não fazia ideia nenhuma destes casais, cada combinação mais estranha! Parece que foram postos ao calhas xD enfim! :p

    beijinhos
    http://pretty-little-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meu deus, adorei este post. Concordo com tudo o que disseste ahah :p
    Mas a verdade é que o amor é cego mesmo ;p

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sempre ouvi dizer que o amor é cego!

    Beijinhos
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. concordo com quase rodos... exceto que eu acho que a Lady Gaga e o Taylor Kinney estão bem um pro outro =P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post! Some of these couples are truly odd haha...

    Jasmin xx
    http://www.whatdefinesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estou parva! Não sabia de nenhum destes casais xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary Kate and Oliver look so odd together I think too!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely personality is the most important hahaha

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amei este post muito interessante. É o AMOR, tem destas coisas, hihih. Como se diz os opostos atraem-se seja na beleza, idade e personalidade. Bj
    http://manual-da-moda.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete