Just in… New Ray Ban Clubmaster 3016

Mirror mirror you are so blue!

 
I´ve been head over heels for these sunglasses but I already bought a pair of Ray Bans this summer and I was reluctant in spending more money in one more pair!

But, while I was in my online searchesI found a German website with all the Ray Bancollection at super sales! Check it here http://www.optik24plus.de/
This mode is around €145 in stores (here in Lisbon) and I found it for € 103 with DHL shipping alreadyincluded.
I'm a fan of the Clubmaster 3016 model and the new colors are beautiful.The one I chose is the havana gold framewith blue mirrorlenses. For anyone interested the reference model isRB3016 1145 17(size 51).


 
 





 




 

4 comments:

  1. Aiiii adorei os óculos!!!! Lindos...

    Beijinhos
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosto tanto desse modelo...Mas não me ficam nada bem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. São lindos, não me ficam bem, mas ficam bem à minha sogra, que tens os de lente verde

    Sónia
    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post like it
    xx
    www.thedesire.es

    ReplyDelete