Yellow Nails

Here comes the sun…


 
Last year I remember commenting with a friend that the only color I wouldn’t like to see in my nails is yellow. I love nail lacquers and change nail color frequently but not yellow! Until now...!

 
This year everything changed. Yellow became an obsession and I didn’t rest untilI found the right yellow I wanted.


There are several shades: some moreopen and bright, others more pastel and soft. The one I was looking for was a medium one and was not an easy find! Anyway as a fierce woman I am I didn’t quit easily and I found the right color and guess what, it was the last one!! YAY! (It’s the Artdeco lacquer in the varnishes picture. Cost €9 and you can find in the Douglas shop).

What about you? Are you into the yellow nails trend?








4 comments:

  1. Gosto mesmo muito. Comprei um verniz amarelo há uns três anos, mas ainda não é aquele. Tenho de procurar o perfeito para mim :p

    r: Não são desta coleção :/ Já os comprei para aí na altura do Natal, em promoção, e só havia este par!

    Beijinho
    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried a yellow pastel before and I did not like it on, but I'm loving the neon!

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing yellow nails - I get more comments than any other color!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yello nails totally rock . I will try to use it maybe later ♥ hahaha
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete