Men You Shouldn’t Ignore: Sam Claflin

Who doesn’t like a cute dimple cheek hottie?


 
 
I know I have a crush for British actors but you have to agree that it’s impossible to unnoticed this hottie.



Sam Claflin reminds me of those high school classmates, who are pretty but stand out more for their roguish air and pesky smile than the beauty itself. And plus the face dimples are irresistible right?

For those who don’t know him, Sam got famous through the Pillars of the Earth series, followed by some successful movies such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Snow White and the Huntsman, and The Hunger Games.

Check some of my favorites pictures of Sam...














2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of him before. I agree with you he's so cute
    http://tarragonain.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete