Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Dolce and Gabbana filigree sunglasses

Check some of the models with this delicate pattern of thin wire!

 
 
Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2014 collection was all about this delicate kind of jewelrymetalwork. It started as a decoration for the accessories such as bags and shoes and finally reached the eyeglasses collection.

The first model that you can see in the main picture is like a Femme Fatale kind of glasses. I wouldn’t imagine myself with a pair but I can’t deny the beauty of the design.
 
For the ones like me that don’t like to be the center of the party there are a more discreet options with plastic frames decorated with filigree.
 
 



 

 

5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous sunglasses. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
    Like me on FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun.

    www.thesequnedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so fun and lovely but the ones with full detailing are a little risky, not so sure about them. Are there any similar options in another brand such as mango or zara?

    http://stylesavoirfaire.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic - I wish!! xx

    http://intheeve.com

    ReplyDelete