Nomination My Bonbons collection

Create a sweet message in a gorgeous delight for you to wear!

 
 
I wouldn’t find a better time to talk about this collection than Christmas because if you are looking for an ideal gift you may have just found it!


As a huge fan of jewelry, I immediately fell in love with this collection, I love everything that can be customized and create a jewel that can have a special meaning to me.

 
When I found My Bonbons collectionwhat caught my attention were the bracelets. I love the idea of being able to choose between several colors as well aschoose the symbol that can be an initial, a zodiac sign, or other amulets.
 
Apart from these bracelets, there are also necklaces, rings and earrings. The necklaces with the initials are amazing and I won’t resist for this one for sure!
 







5 comments:

  1. This its a unique and beautiful collection thank you for sharing.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te invito a visitar mi blog en elle... mi último post?: http://penadesuerte.blogs.elle.es/2013/12/05/en-la-busqueda-de-la-felicidad-dedicado-a-ella/ : un post que va con dedicatoria para alguien que es muy especial para mí.

    En mi blog hablo de moda, presento mi propia colección (www.penadesuerte.com), o hablo de lo que más me gusta, ... de viajes, de mis gustos...

    Espero tu visita.

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those items!!!! Awesome

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely the necklaces!
    xx
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete