Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Men You Shouldn’t Ignore: Ethan Hawke

To write about Ethan Hawke is like going back to a teen diary, an album of memories of my adolescence. While all the girls were crazy about Tom Cruise I used to dream with this shy actor with an awkward style.

Ethan was one of the main actors in the movie of my life, the “Dead Poets Society”. A movie that touched me as no other did.

“Reality bites”, was another movie that I keep in my favorite ones. A movie about love, friendship, and youth, with the good and the bad things of that generation. Ethan was gorgeous, his crazy hair, his relaxed style and a super cute smile glued me to the TV.


Then “Before Sunrise”, damn how I loved this movie. A couple that met in a trip and fell in love, both living in different continents, etc etc. A typical love story that made me cry like crazy.


Ethan is not the same cute kid anymore, now he is a handsome man, with 42 years old and 4 kids. But he keeps the he same shy smile and the cool relaxed style I used to love.







The Dead Poets Society


 
Reality bites



Before sunrise



With his first wife, the actress Uma Thurman



With his actual wife Ryan Shawhuges


 

Magazine covers 





 


 


 

8 comments:

  1. Nice post!!
    kisses!

    www.sunnypatri.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him!!!! Thanks for stopping by the blog! xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics! So cool:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree and I love the pictures!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pero que guapísimo es!!!
    Un beso!

    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So. attractive.

    www.carefulfeet.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. he has great acting potential, I think he still has a great part in him to play:) I actually haven't watched Before Sunrise yet just the sequel but I must see it because I loved the second part so much!
    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete