Just in: Bombers

One of my recent favorite items is the bomber jackets. It’s the perfect garment for the actual season, when it’s not warm enough to leave home without a jacket but at the same time it’s not cold to wear a regular coat.

Bombers are normally light jackets, with nice fit, and cool prints. We can use it as a casual outfit but also look with a dress or something more formal, depending of course of the rest of the garment.


For this reason I couldn’t resist these two bombers, one from Zara´s new collection and the other from Blanco.

 

Check inside the pictures and the prices.

 

 

 



 
 
 
 
Alexandra from the blog Lovely Pepa
 

 


 

Alexandra from Lovely Pepa y Silvia from the blog Bartabac
 

 


 

Comments

  1. Love bombers!!
    I really like the first one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bombers look very elegant :) Would go for the patterns :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bombers! Love the detailing and design on them.


    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambas son muy bonitas aunque me gusta más la de Zara!!!

    www.elvestidorabierto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bombers, I prefer the suit blanco one
    xx

    http://bitoflemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the first one, you are right - they are great for this season.

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look really cool! I have one varsity bomber jacket from Zara & I love it! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg!!! i was about to get one from sara but hesitated in it. darn, should have gotten it. these are so stylish! :D

    Click me for my BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally with you-I have become obsessed with bombers this season. Zara has some of the most amazing ones! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
    xx
    Inna
    Footprints in the City

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment