What did you think about the Oscars? I’m not talking about the winners of course but about the funny part of the event… the red carpet!! J
As always I was very anxious to see the dresses and I must say almost everyone decided to dress simple. I think simplicity was the big thing of the night and the white is the color that reign in my favorite gowns.
I have four favorites…
- Zoe Zaldanha in this awesome Alexis Mabille Couture dress. I love this dress, the colors, the top is beautiful and it stands out from the other dresses.
- Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Haute Couture dress. Stunning! She could be the Oscar statue herself!
- Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture dress. Gorgeous! What a beautiful woman she is and this dress looks perfect on her. Love it!
- Naomi Watts wore this sexy Armani Prive dress. I think she was brave wearing such a different dress and she did it great. The dress is awesome and the cut is amazing.
After these four favorites I have my second favorites J Dresses I do like and deserve to be here. Beautiful woman wioth gorgeous gowns that are not in my top favorites because the other ones were too good.
- Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta. I like this dress and special I like the color of this dress, it’s a grey light blue that look awesome in her skin color. The dress is beautiful and its very glamorous.
- Jessica Chastain wore an Armani Prive dress. I think she will be one of the best dressed but for me is not a top favorite. Anyway she looks perfect and so glamorous.
- Sandra Bullock in Marchesa. She looks really good. She always looks good right? I love this lace dress and looks stunning on her.
- Jennifer Aniston in Valentino. I´ve heard bad things about this dress, that we have seen it before, that looks too simple, bla bla bla. I think she looks beautiful, the color looks awesome on her and I think the dress is simple but very princess like and Jennifer rarely does that. So yes it’s one of my second favorites.
- Jane Fonda in Versace. I think this dress is amazing! Not only should we not forget that Jane Fonda is 75 years old but also that this dress is truly beautiful. Love the color, the fit, the cut, awesome!
Ok these were my Oscars favorites but I’m not finished yet! I’m crazy for these two dresses worn at the Vanity Fair party. As you may know some of the famous actors that were not invited for the ceremony go to this party and I can’t forget to mention these two actresses that look stunning!!
- Elizabeth Banks in Alexander McQueen. This dress is AMAZING! I wish it have gone to the Oscars, it would be my favorite of all. The color, the print, OMG Love it!!
- Lily Collins in a Zuhair Murad dress. This girl is becoming such a gorgeous woman. This dress is beautiful! She looks like a diva in a good way. It’s one of my favorite dresses of the night.
Lily Collins in a Zuhair Murad dress. This girl is becoming such a gorgeous woman. This dress is beautiful! She looks like a diva in a good way. It’s one of my favorite dresses of the night.